Vitamin D was reported recently to have little or no effect on cancer or heart disease. But the study used very low dose vitamin D and only reported the negative. It did find vitamin D and Omega-3 had positive effects on cancer and heart disease even when using the low doses. 4,000 IUs D3 per day increases the effects on cancer and heart disease prevention. Remember: A blood level of 60 ng/ml has been shown for 5 YEARS to reduce the risk of BREAST CANCER by 80%. Wow! But you need more than 2,000 IUs of D3 to get to 60 ng/ml.
- July 4, 2020 Begins Our Return-to-Normal…Soon. A New Swine Flu Threat Brings 1918 and 2009 Pandemic Deja Vu.
- Healthcare Workers Need More Vitamin D3 In Their High-Risk Jobs [And Most People Need More D3 Too] Onset of COVID-19 Makes the Need Even More Urgent
- Dental Workers Need More Vitamin D3 Before Returning to High-Risk Jobs [And Most People Need More D3 Too] Onset of COVID-19 Makes the Need Even More Urgent
- What If $10 Billion of Vitamin D3 & Sunshine Could Restart the U.S. Economy in 30-45 Days, Reduce Disparities and Safely Fight COVID-19 for ONE Year?
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Needs More Prevention. Vitamin D3 Can Boost Immune Systems and Mental Health, and Save Money.